Your role as Business Consultant
As business consultant you support the (inter)national customers of Softline Group Northern Europe in their ITAM processes. You do this both at strategic level, by thinking about the best way to implement SAM/ITAM processes, and in the daily advice and practical support in tactical and operational tasks in the field of license management and compliance.
In doing so, you are aware of all conceivable aspects that play a role, from procurement processes to stakeholder management, from the necessary preconditions to collect the right data using tooling to the practical thinking about the actions to be carried out to reduce risks and ultimately costs in the area of licensing. You will be supported by your fellow business consultants, the technical consultants and the project and service managers who will provide you with the necessary additional knowledge and information to do your job optimally. You are part of a strong team that assists the client in achieving its strategic ITAM goals.
Your tasks as Business Consultant
- Advising and supporting the implementation of License Management, Software Asset Management and IT Asset Management using the best-practices from Softline Groups House of ITAM®
- Analysing and reporting on the soft- and hardware environments at the client within the framework of IT Asset Management
- Advising clients on licensing, usage rights and compliance
- Advising on and supporting the licence administration in the SAM tooling chosen by the customer (FlexNet Manager, ServiceNow SAM Pro, SNOW License Manager, Octopus etc.).
- Supporting customers in dealing with software audits
- Preparing compliance reports for customers and determining and implementing actions to achieve compliance, avoid risks and save costs.
- Working independently or in a project context with the client to realise the objectives in the area of IT Asset Management at strategic, tactical and operational levels
- Bachelor’s degree
- Knowledge of ITIL and preferably of methodologies such as Prince2, Agile, DevOps
- Knowledge of/experience with software licensing in general
- Knowledge of/experience with ITAM tooling such as FlexNet Manager or ServiceNow SAM Pro is preferred
- Strong communication skills in English both verbally and in writing
Why would you want to work at Softline Solutions?
- First of all, Softline Group is certified as a "Great Place to Work"!
- Possibility to work at home, also post-corona
- Reimbursement of travel expenses
- Company laptop
- Telephone allowance
- Flexible working hours
- Informal working environment, both within the department and the organisation
- International work area
- Competitive salary and good pension scheme
Does this sound good to you? Then react to this vacancy by sending an e-mail and we will contact you as soon as possible.
A screening is part of the application procedure.
Patrick Mesman - HR Manager
Phone: +31 30 55 00 300
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.