Your role as Integration Consultant (Developer)
As Integration Consultant you support the (inter)national customers of Softline Group Northern Europe in their technical ITAM processes. You do this both on a strategic/technical level, by thinking along about the best way to implement SAM/ITAM tooling in complex infrastructures, as well as in the daily advice and practical support in the field of technical Group to support an ITAM policy.
In doing so, you are aware of all conceivable aspects that play a role, from security to stakeholder management, from the necessary preconditions to collect the right data with the help of tooling to the practical thinking about and participation in customised scripts and connectors. You are supported by your fellow technical consultants, the business consultants, and the project and service managers who provide you with the necessary additional knowledge and information to do your job optimally. You are part of a strong team that assists the client in achieving its strategic ITAM goals.
Your tasks as Integration Consultant
You are responsible for writing custom integrations, connectors and applications for and between the IT Asset Management tooling (including FlexNet Manager and ServiceNow SAM Pro) and external resources at our clients.
- Making an inventory of the functional wishes and requirements and translating these into a design
- Drawing up the functional and technical designs of integrations, connectors and applications
- Presenting functional and technical designs to the customer's stakeholders
- Building and testing the tuned integrations, connectors and applications based on the designs
- Performing (or supporting) the implementation of the integrations, connectors and applications in the test and possibly production environment of the customer
- Providing support in pre-sales processes as an expert in the field of connectors, integrations and applications
- Maintaining the necessary certifications and knowledge in the field of ITAM tooling and programming languages and methods
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (ICT/Informatics)
- Knowledge of and experience with data integration technologies such as XML, SQL, SOAP, SMTP, HTTP(S) and FTP
- Knowledge of and experience with programming languages such as Java Script, Powershell and C#
- Knowledge of and experience with relational databases and web-based application technologies
- Knowledge of methodologies such as Agile and DevOps and preferably Prince2 and ITIL
- Strong communication skills in English both verbally and in writing
Why would you want to work at Softline?
- First of all, Softline is certified as a "Great Place to Work"!
- Base salary between GBP 36,000 and 60,000 gross per annum, depending on education, age and experience
- Attractive bonus scheme
- Employee participation programme (options)
- Good pension scheme
- Company laptop and phone
- Reimbursement of travel expenses
- Flexible working hours
- Work anywhere principle
- Informal working environment, both within the department and the organisation
- International work area
Does this sound good to you? Then react to this vacancy by sending an e-mail and we will contact you as soon as possible.
A screening is part of the application procedure.
Patrick Mesman - HR Manager
Phone: +31 30 55 00 300
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.