Your role as Marketing Consultant
Are you a data-driven online marketer with analytical skills and 100% driven to grow traffic, insight and conversion? Softline Group Northern Europe is looking for an enthusiastic & independent professional in the UK for 32 - 40 hours a week.
Online Marketing, including:
- CRO in the broad sense of the word
- Analysing web statistics (click path & keyword ranking, etc.) with data from various tools
- Managing the website, including advising on and execution of possible improvements
- Managing & optimizing the Marketing automation tool, including workflow & lead management
Who you are
- You are a true data driven marketeer, focussed on optimising results
- You have an affinity with IT
- You have extensive and recent B-to-B marketing work experience, preferably in a niche market
- You are creative and have the ability to create great and to the point text for web and e-mail marketing
- You have a strong analytical mind and can easily link cause and effect
- You have good communication skills and know how to express yourself well
- You are a real go-getter and go for results
- Experience with Marketing Automation is a must.
- Experience with Hubspot and TYPO3 is a plus.
- You excel at speaking and writing English.
- You have high standards in work ethics.
Why would you want to work at Softline Group?
- First of all, Softline is certified as a "Great Place to Work"!
- Base salary between GBP 33,000 and 42,000 gross per annum based on a fulltime work week, depending on education, age and experience
- Personal bonus scheme
- Employee participation programme (options)
- Pension scheme
- Company laptop
- Reimbursement of travel expenses
- Flexible working hours
- Work anywhere principle
- Informal working environment, both within the department and the organisation
- International work area
Does this sound good to you? Then react to this vacancy by sending an e-mail and we will contact you as soon as possible.
A screening is part of the application procedure.
Patrick Mesman - HR Manager
Phone: +31 30 55 00 300
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.