Your role as ServiceNow Consultant (ITAM)
As a ServiceNow Consultant you will support the (inter)national customers of Softline Group Northern Europe in their ITAM processes within their ServiceNow platform. You will do this both at strategic/technical level, by thinking along about the best way of implementing ITAM in complex infrastructures and the ServiceNow platform, and in the day-to-day advice and practical support in the field of technical Group to support an ITAM policy.
You'll be aware of every conceivable aspect that plays a role, from security to stakeholder management, from the necessary preconditions for collecting the right data within the ServiceNow Platform to the practical thinking about, collaboration on and realisation of data integrations and transformations. You will be supported by your fellow ServiceNow technical and business consultants, and the project and service managers who will provide you with the necessary additional knowledge and information to do your job optimally. You will be part of a strong team that assists the client in achieving its strategic ITAM objectives.
Your tasks as ServiceNow Consultant
You will be responsible for advising and supporting customers in implementing, administering and managing the SAM and HAM modules on their ServiceNow Platform.
- Work with clients to assess current processes and tools, define ServiceNow solution requirements, and design Group and implementation plans
- Lead and deliver requirements, scoping and design workshops, ensuring all requirements are well documented through epics and stories
- Working with the customer to develop, configure and deploy the epics and stories on their ServiceNow Platform
- Designing and configuring data integrations between ServiceNow and external data sources
- Producing hand-over documents, process manuals, training manuals and other key project deliverables
- Support within the Softline Group ServiceNow Practice in the further expansion and development of the practice, documents and working methods
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree (ICT/Informatics)
- You have more than five years' experience in corporate IT services
- You hold the ServiceNow System Administrator certification
- Hold or gain ServiceNow SAM and HAM certifications within two months of hire
- You have knowledge of or experience with integrations such as SCCM or other discovery tooling
- Strong communication skills in English both verbally and in writing
- Experience with and ease of public speaking
- Ability to travel
Why would you want to work at Softline Group?
- First of all, Softline Group is certified as a "Great Place to Work"!
- Possibility to work at home
- Reimbursement of travel expenses
- Company laptop and phone
- Flexible working hours
- Good pension scheme
- Base salary between GBP 3,000 and 5,000 per month, depending on age and experience
- Attractive bonus scheme
- Informal working environment, both within the department and the organisation
- International work area
Does this sound good to you? Then react to this vacancy by sending an e-mail and we will contact you as soon as possible.
A screening is part of the application procedure.
Patrick Mesman - HR Manager
Phone: +31 30 55 00 300
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.