This course equips professionals with the knowledge needed to manage hardware assets at every stage of their life cycle.
The CHAMP Course is designed for those individuals with minimal to no experience in the field of Hardware Asset Management. It is essential learning for beginning IT Asset Managers and other IT professionals involved in Asset Management, resource budgeting, finance, software licensing, contract management and strategic planning.
What Will You Learn?
Hardware Management Basics
Find out the details of the critical role Hardware Asset Management plays in your organisation.
The Power of ITAM Centralisation
Learn how centralisation enforces standards and empowers tactical decision making through trend analysis.
Find the Power of Inventory Discovery Tools
Learn about these tools, how to evaluate their functionality and how and when to implement them.
- Provide visibility into the entire life- cycle of IT hardware assets
- Identify the practices leading to sustainable Hardware Asset Management
- Emphasise analysis and measurement techniques
Class & materials
This course will take place in a virtual classroom. You will receive all digital materials after your confirmed attendance.
Training costs & payment details
This is a 1-day course!
After reserving your seat, you will receive an email with online payment details (via creditcard or Apple pay). After your payment is completed, your registration is completed and all needed course materials and course details will be shared with you.
Courses will be given live (via teams) both in GMT and IST timezone, so there is always a time when you can follow the training. Check the registration form for the most actual dates & times for this course.
Your advantages of taking Softline Academy courses:
- Experienced and certified trainer by your side that connects theory with practice
- Hands on which enable you to put what you have learned into practice immediately.
- Fully certified courses
- Real world experience shared by the trainer
- Delegate interaction enabling networking & learning of experiences in other sectors
- Independent advice and training from the trainer