At Softline, we think it is important to share our knowledge & best practices with ITAM professionals. One of the best ways to do so, is during various events throughout Europe. That is why we were present at the first-ever Wisdom Online EMEA 2020 conference.
We were there with a virtual booth, at which we discussed ITAM / SAM with the attendees. We also hosted a number of presentations on, for example, SaaS management, Asset Verification or Application Rationalisation.
As an ITAM professional, there are 2 key things to be aware of: you can never know everything and keeping up to date is key. However, keeping current can be difficult for 3 main reasons:
- Where do you focus?
- Where do you find the information?
- Where do you find the time?
And that’s where ITAM Review Wisdom aims to help.
A short interview with the ITAM Review during the 2019 edition
Wisdom Online EMEA: conference information
This year the conference took place online, on 9th - 11th June 2020. It focused on these main topics:
- New technologies like SaaS, IaaS, Containers, Internet of Things and more
- Vendors with a new – or renewed – focus on software audits
- Evolving license models, metrics, and rules from various vendors
- Shifts in internal politics, focus and culture