Your role as enterprise account manager
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you are an experienced and self-driven Business-to-Business new business sales expert, that combines strong market research, negotiation, and excellent closing skills. You are ready to take our services and products successfully to the British market. You will be responsible for developing and executing against a comprehensive account/territory plan as well as driving sales in the UK for the pre-defined hitlist list to achieve revenue targets.
You understand value selling, building meaningful relationships, and understanding customer needs, and have the necessary skills to be successful in articulating compelling value propositions for Softline.
- Researching new markets and qualifying potential business opportunities.
- Strategic sales approach and cooperation with the Pre-sales and Marketing team.
- Finding the best solution for each customer according to their needs.
- Being a thought leader and a Customer Experience evangelist.
- Being punctual and consistent in your promises towards customers and your team.
- Being detail oriented and work with precision when preparing documentation.
- Collaborating with partners, pre-sales and delivery teams when identifying technical solutions for new customers.
- Understanding the internal buy-in process of adopting new software solutions in enterprise-level companies.
- Driving the negotiation process at all levels of the company, including C-level managers and decision makers.
- Preparing customer agreements, managing the customer handover from sales to delivery.
- You have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in corporate solution sales, preferably in selling (managed) services and enterprise software products.
- You know what it means to work with large enterprises and complex sales cycles.
- You have excellent skills in working with CRM software tools like Hubspot.
- You have experience in defining a systematic sales process.
- You have excellent self-management skills for setting your monthly targets and planning your daily activities.
- You excel at speaking and writing English.
- You have high standards in work and sales ethics.
- You are ambitious when setting your sales targets and you have proven yourself in continuously reaching your goals.
- You feel confident networking and negotiating with high-level managers in different sectors and in different roles such as IT (asset) management, Finance, Procurement, Risk and Compliance.
- You want to have an impact on the company’s growth and its international expansion.
Why would you want to work at Softline Group?
- First of all, Softline is certified as a "Great Place to Work"!
- Possibility to work at home, also post-corona
- Reimbursement of travel expenses
- Company laptop
- Telephone allowance
- Flexible working hours
- Informal working environment, both within the department and the organisation
- International work area
- Competitive salary and good pension scheme
Does this sound good to you? Then react to this vacancy by sending an e-mail and we will contact you as soon as possible.
A screening is part of the application procedure.
Patrick Mesman - HR Manager
Phone: +31 30 55 00 300
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.